12 comments on “Where’s Will?

1. Rick says:

Thank you very much!!!

Richard Davidson 1413 Park Place Avenue Morrisville NC. 27560

Sent from my iPhone

I’m confused…Rick is Will?

3. Jay Cummings says:

with Way.

4. M says:

Well if you cannot find Will, I will be happy to leave my address 🙂

5. Will says:

I am actually a Will… and did enter your contest… but not sure if I’m “the” Will…

• Will says:

I forgot, I can see my email when I leave a comment, but I’m not sure if you can see that… If not, and I am the “Will” (hope so :)) Let me know and Ill get you that info.

I’m pretty sure you are the Will. Send me an email with your address an I — if you’ll pardon the expression — will confirm.

7. Will says:

Steve, I’m going to admit a high level of density, like a good sink tip I guess :)! I can not find your email on here… So,

williamkirousis@hotmail.com

Will Kirousis
    7 Southers Crossing
    Leominster, MA
    01453

I dont think I’ve won anything in years… This is pretty cool!

That’s you. No worries, my email is in a few places, like The Fisherman LLC section or the Speak at Events sections.

I never win anything, either. So I’m glad one of us did. Give me a few days. I’ll email you when I send them out.

• Will says:

Awesome Steve! I look forward to checking em out. Certainly no worries… as you originally noted: the winner can not complain 🙂

I dont think I’ve bought more than 1 or 2 flies in 20 years… So it’s going to be really cool to see your ties and give “copying” them a shot.

Thanks for hunting me down when I’d been delinquent on checking back or checking that email…

8. James Smith says:

This is too much! It’s almost like “Whose On First”! You guys are the best!

9. rmarafioti says:

Steve, I think you sent this to the wrong person…Ron is here, Will is somewhere else. Enjoy Feb. 2014! Regards, Ron

PS: see you at end of the month in Coventry.

Ron M! Earth travels around the Sun at a speed of 18.55 miles per second. Hang on…enjoy the ride!!

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:45:46 +0000 To: rmarafioti@msn.com